Save even more! We do not collect sales tax on orders shipped outside of Texas.
H&K VP9 Midnight Bronze with 2 15 Round MagazinesHK Premium Dealer Exclusive
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The new VP9 Midnight Bronze models join Heckler & Koch’s acclaimed VP line-up. Using special colorants added to the frame during the molding process, the new VP9 (9 mm) cerakoted model has all of the highly regarded VP9 features. The Midnight Bronze VP9 frame’s vibrant color is indestructible and permanent and completely resistant to fading or chemical change. The VP9 in Midnight Bronze is only available from HK Premium Dealers. CMC Government Supply is an HK Premium Dealer and authorized to sell the HK VP9 in Midnight Bronze. We also sell the sub compact VP9SK in Midnight Bronze.
The VP9 was in development for more than four years. The VP9 is Heckler & Koch’s latest handgun and the first striker fired HK since the renowned P7 series pistols were introduced in the 1980s.
Experience gained by HK engineers with the recent P30 pistol had a direct influence on the design of the VP9, but the VP9 breaks new ground with its integration of a unique striker firing system with an enhanced HK “light pull” trigger. The net result is trigger quality unequaled in any production striker fired handgun.
HK pioneered the first striker fired handguns, producing both the VP70 and P7 series, designs that impacted several models by HK competitors. But a superior trigger has eluded most striker fired pistol designs. The VP9 trigger surpasses those found on competitors. It has a short, light take-up with a solid, single action type break followed by a short positive reset.
The VP9 trigger has a consistent pre-travel pull with a positive wall/crisp break. Typically, striker fired guns have a pre-travel pull that increases in weight as you go through the trigger stroke. With the VP9, you have a less than noticeable pre-travel pull until the trigger reaches the engagement point of the fire control parts prior to trigger break.
The VP9 uses HK’s ergonomic handgun grip design that includes three changeable backstraps and six side panels— accommodating all hand sizes. Molded finger grooves in the front of the pistol’s grip also instinctively position an operator’s hand for optimal shooting. Only HK handguns have such a customized grip.
Although influenced by other HK models, the VP9 has all the hallmarks of the latest, state-of-the-art handgun. All controls are completely ambidextrous. Slide releases are present on both sides of the frame and the magazine release can be easily activated by left- or right-handed shooters.
A new feature is HK’s patented charging supports — simple components that are mounted on each side of the rear of the slide and provide better gripping leverage for racking the slide rearward. The charging supports speed reloading and make operating the VP9 easier for shooters with reduced hand strength. The VP pistols uses the proven P30 steel magazine; 15 and 10-round capacity available.
The VP9 has an extended Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 rail molded into its polymer frame for mounting lights and accessories. The rail has been tested and certified to handle mounted accessories up to 5.6 ounces.
The VP9’s proprietary captive flat recoil spring helps reduce the recoil forces effecting the operator and the handgun, improving shooter control during rapid firing and prolonging component service life.
HK’s famous cold hammer forged barrel — made from cannon grade steel — ensures long service life. Similar HK barrels on 9 mm P30 models have fired more than 90,000 rounds in endurance tests in 2010. The polygonal bore profile, with no traditional lands-and-grooves rifling, contributes to longer service life as well as a slight increase in muzzle velocity.
The VP9’s machined steel slide is protected from corrosion and wear by HK’s hostile environment finish and all metal components, including springs and pins have superior metallurgy.
VP pistols are made in Heckler & Koch’s Oberndorf factory in southwest Germany. The VP9 is well-suited for civilian sport shooting, security, military, and law enforcement use.
Covered by Heckler & Koch’s limited lifetime warranty, the HK VP9 is a solid design engineered with the famous long-term durability that make HK products especially cost-effective when subjected to total life cycle cost analysis.
The firearms ordering process is simple:
1) YOU MUST MAKE SURE IT IS LEGAL IN YOUR AREA TO PURCHASE AND OWN THIS PRODUCT PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER.
2) Place your order online using the ADD TO CART button above and pay by credit card. Print a copy of your order confirmation email to send us with the FFL copy.
3) Locate a local pawn shop or gun store we can ship your firearm purchase to. Get a clean, legible and signed copy of their current Federal Firearms License. We can only ship your purchase to the address on the FFL. Some FFL dealers may prefer to send us their FFL directly. This is OK, provided they also send us a copy of your order confirmation email with it and meet the same ordering requirements outlined in these instructions.
4) Send us a copy of your order and the copy of your local gun dealer's signed FFL to us and we will process and ship your order to the dealer for delivery to you. Most in stock firearms orders are verified, processed and shipped within 2 or 3 business days. Some FFL dealers may prefer to send us their FFL directly. This is OK, provided they also send us a copy of your order confirmation email with it and meet the same ordering requirements outlined here. You can send us the documents by FAX to (214) 889-5180, email at FFL@CMCGOV.COM or send paper copy documents to the Corporate Office address on the Contact page of our website.
WE MUST HAVE ALL OF THE properly completed and signed paperwork to process your order. Due to the high volume of orders we process, ALL ORDER PAPERWORK MUST BE SENT TOGETHER.
Do not send any documents separately.
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Anyone who can legally purchase a firearm can purchase this firearm:
The firearms ordering process is simple:
1) It is the buyer's responsibility to make sure it is legal in your area to purchase and own any product prior to placing your order.
2) Place your order online using the ADD TO CART button above and pay by credit card. Print a copy of your order confirmation email to send us with a copy of the FFL.
3) Locate a local pawn shop or gun store to whom we can ship your firearm purchase. Get a clean, legible and signed copy of their current Federal Firearms License. We can only ship your purchase to the address on the FFL. Some FFL dealers may prefer to send us their FFL directly. They may email the FFL to email@example.com or fax it to 214-889-5180. They must notate your name and order number when they send the FFL.
4) If the FFL dealer is not sending us their FFL, send us a copy of your order and the copy of your local gun dealer's signed FFL to us. You can send us the documents by FAX to (214) 889-5180, email at FFL@CMCGOV.COM or send paper copy documents to the Corporate Office address on the Contact page of our website. Once we receive the FFL and the order form, we will process and ship your order to the dealer for delivery to you. Most in stock firearms orders are verified, processed, and shipped within 2 or 3 business days.
We must have all of the properly completed and signed paperwork to process your order.