Save even more! We do not collect sales tax on orders shipped outside of Texas.
H&K VP9SK 9mm Pistol with Night Sights and 3 10 Round Magazines
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The subcompact model of the acclaimed Heckler & Koch VP Series handgun, VP9SK (in 9 mm) has all of the sought-after characteristics of larger frame VP pistols but in a more concealable design.
The highly-rated HK VP precision strike trigger is also found on the VPSK. The VP trigger surpasses those found on competitors. It has a short, light take-up with a solid, single action type break followed by a short positive reset. The net result is trigger quality unmatched in production striker fired pistols.
A small-scale interpretation of the completely adjustable VP grip feature — consisting of interchangeable backstraps and lateral grip panels — is replicated in the compact grip frame of the VP9SK. This allows the pistol to be easily modified to fit any individual user and is a feature found only on Heckler & Koch handguns. Molded finger grooves in the front of the pistol’s grip also instinctively position an operator’s hand for optimal shooting.
The VPSK has the features of the latest, state-of-the-art handgun. All controls are completely ambidextrous. Slide releases are present on both sides of the frame and the paddle style magazine release can be easily activated by left- or right-handed shooters.
HK’s patented charging supports, found on full size VP pistols, are also present on the VPSK. The charging supports are simple components that are mounted on each side of the rear of the slide and provide better gripping leverage for racking the slide rearward. The charging supports speed reloading and make operating the VP easier for shooters with reduced hand strength.
VPSK pistols can use a variety of proven HK magazines, including compact double stack 10-round and 13-round with either flat or extended floorplates for a more ergonomic grip. The VPSK can also use the same high capacity 15-round magazine used by the full size VP and P30 handguns. Magazine sleeves that replicate the grip profile of the VP handgun are also available.
VPSK pistols have an abbreviated Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 rail molded into their polymer frame for mounting lights and accessories.
VPSK pistols use a proprietary captive flat recoil spring that helps reduce the recoil forces affecting the operator and the handgun, improving shooter control during rapid firing and prolonging component life span.
HK’s famous cold hammer forged barrel — made from cannon grade steel — ensures a long service life. Similar HK barrels on 9 mm P30 models have fired more than 90,000 rounds in endurance tests in 2010. The polygonal bore profile, with no traditional lands-and-grooves rifling, contributes to longer service life as well as a slight increase in muzzle velocity.
The VPSK’s machined steel slide is protected from corrosion and wear by HK’s hostile environment finish and all metal components, including springs and pins have superior metallurgy.
Despite their small size, VPSK subcompacts have excellent weight and balance making them naturally pointable, easy to control, and accurate to shoot. VPSK models are currently available in 9 mm.
VPSK pistols are made in Heckler & Koch’s Oberndorf factory in southwest Germany and are well suited for civilian sport shooting, security, military, and law enforcement use.
A high quality and well-engineered design, the VP9SK possesses all the features and long-term durability that make HK products especially cost-effective when subjected to total life cycle cost analysis. And like full size VP pistols, the VP9SK is value priced.Part No. 700009KLE-A5, VP9SK, 9mm with 1 flat and 2 extended floorplate 10 round magazines with night sights
The firearms ordering process is simple:
1) YOU MUST MAKE SURE IT IS LEGAL IN YOUR AREA TO PURCHASE AND OWN THIS PRODUCT PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER.
2) Place your order online using the ADD TO CART button above and pay by credit card. Print a copy of your order confirmation email to send us with the FFL copy.
3) Locate a local pawn shop or gun store we can ship your firearm purchase to. Get a clean, legible and signed copy of their current Federal Firearms License. We can only ship your purchase to the address on the FFL. Some FFL dealers may prefer to send us their FFL directly. This is OK, provided they also send us a copy of your order confirmation email with it and meet the same ordering requirements outlined in these instructions.
4) Send us a copy of your order and the copy of your local gun dealer's signed FFL to us and we will process and ship your order to the dealer for delivery to you. Most in stock firearms orders are verified, processed and shipped within 2 or 3 business days. Some FFL dealers may prefer to send us their FFL directly. This is OK, provided they also send us a copy of your order confirmation email with it and meet the same ordering requirements outlined here. You can send us the documents by FAX to (214) 889-5180, email at ORDERS@CMCGOV.COM or send paper copy documents to the Corporate Office address on the Contact page of our website.
WE MUST HAVE ALL OF THE properly completed and signed paperwork to process your order. Due to the high volume of orders we process, ALL ORDER PAPERWORK MUST BE SENT TOGETHER
. Do not send any documents separately.
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Anyone who can legally purchase a firearm can purchase this firearm:
The firearms ordering process is simple:
1) It is the buyer's responsibility to make sure it is legal in your area to purchase and own any product prior to placing your order.
2) Place your order online using the ADD TO CART button above and pay by credit card. Print a copy of your order confirmation email to send us with a copy of the FFL.
3) Locate a local pawn shop or gun store to whom we can ship your firearm purchase. Get a clean, legible and signed copy of their current Federal Firearms License. We can only ship your purchase to the address on the FFL. Some FFL dealers may prefer to send us their FFL directly. They may email the FFL to email@example.com or fax it to 214-889-5180. They must notate your name and order number when they send the FFL.
4) If the FFL dealer is not sending us their FFL, send us a copy of your order and the copy of your local gun dealer's signed FFL to us. You can send us the documents by FAX to (214) 889-5180, email at ORDERS@CMCGOV.COM or send paper copy documents to the Corporate Office address on the Contact page of our website. Once we receive the FFL and the order form, we will process and ship your order to the dealer for delivery to you. Most in stock firearms orders are verified, processed, and shipped within 2 or 3 business days.
We must have all of the properly completed and signed paperwork to process your order.