Save even more! We do not collect sales tax on orders shipped outside of Texas.H&K VP9 9mm Pistol with Night Sights and 3 15 Round Magazines
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Heckler & Koch’s latest 9mm handgun is the culmination of four years of research and development to create the best duty pistol HK has produced. The VP9 is the first striker-fired pistol HK has created since the venerated P7 from the 1980s. The HK VP9’s short, light take-up with a solid, single action type break followed by a short positive reset. The VP9 trigger has a consistent pre-travel pull with a positive wall/crisp break.
HK uses their cold hammer forged polygonal bore that they perfected in the 1960s to seal gases behind the bullet and increase velocity. This technology means barrels will outlast the typical "lands and grooves” rifling in other handguns by thousands of rounds. In fact, similar polygonal barrels tested in the 9mm P30 lasted upwards of 90,000 rounds.
HK’s reinforced polymer frame is one of the toughest and most durable on the market. The new grip system created for the VP9 has three replaceable back straps and six replaceable side plates to give the perfect grip regardless of hand size. The three finger grooves on the front of the grip lend a positive hand position for proper shooting. A Picatinny rail rides underneath the frame, and can house any accessory up to 5.6 ounces.
Every VP9 features completely ambidextrous controls, including slide stops on both sides of the frame and a magazine release that can be dropped by either left or right handed shooters without having to reposition your grip. The VP9 uses standard HK P30 magazines. HK VP9 9mm Striker Fire Handgun Specifications:
Every VP9 is covered by Heckler & Koch’s limited lifetime warranty. The VP9 is by far HK’s most cost effective pistol, especially considering HK’s legendary reliability and long life cycle of use.
- 9x19mm (9mm parabellum) caliber
- 5.4 lb. trigger pull
- .24” trigger travel
- .12” return travel
- Polygonal, 1:9.8 right-hand twist cold hammer forged barrel
- 4.09” barrel
- 25.56 ounces
- 7.34” length
- 5.41” height
- 1.32” width
- Magazines: 15 round, steel
- Sights; Tritium Night Sights
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer Part #: 700009LE-A5
- UPC Code: 642230250888
The firearms ordering process is simple:
1) YOU MUST MAKE SURE IT IS LEGAL IN YOUR AREA TO PURCHASE AND OWN THIS PRODUCT PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER.
2) Place your order online using the ADD TO CART button above and pay by credit card. Print a copy of your order confirmation email to send us with the FFL copy.
3) Locate a local pawn shop or gun store we can ship your firearm purchase to. Get a clean, legible and signed copy of their current Federal Firearms License. We can only ship your purchase to the address on the FFL. Some FFL dealers may prefer to send us their FFL directly. This is OK, provided they also send us a copy of your order confirmation email with it and meet the same ordering requirements outlined in these instructions.
4) Send us a copy of your order and the copy of your local gun dealer's signed FFL to us and we will process and ship your order to the dealer for delivery to you. Most in stock firearms orders are verified, processed and shipped within 2 or 3 business days. Some FFL dealers may prefer to send us their FFL directly. This is OK, provided they also send us a copy of your order confirmation email with it and meet the same ordering requirements outlined here. You can send us the documents by FAX to (214) 889-5180, email at FFL@CMCGOV.COM or send paper copy documents to the Corporate Office address on the Contact page of our website.
WE MUST HAVE ALL OF THE properly completed and signed paperwork to process your order. Due to the high volume of orders we process, ALL ORDER PAPERWORK MUST BE SENT TOGETHER
. Do not send any documents separately.