Heckler & Koch HK45 .45 ACP Pistol (V7), LEM DAO with 3 10 Round Magazines & Night Sights
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The HK45 was developed as a product improvement of the highly regarded USP45. The .45 ACP caliber HK45 includes several user-inspired enhancements including changeable grip panels (backstraps), a Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail, better ergonomics, and more ambidextrous controls.
The HK45 uses an HK proprietary O-ring barrel for precise barrel-to-slide lockup and optimal accuracy. HK45 barrels are made using the famous HK cold-hammer forging process for superior performance.
Using HK’s unique internal mechanical recoil reduction system reduces the recoil forces imparted to the weapon and shooter by as much as 30%, improving shooter control during rapid firing and increasing component service life. Capable of firing standard .45 ACP ball through +P ammunition, the HK45 combines the accuracy, modularity, reliability and minimum 20,000 round service life of the famed USP45 series with the improved ergonomics of the P2000 series pistols. HK45 models can be also be fitted with threaded barrels for use with muzzle mounted sound suppressors.
Each HK45 comes standard with an extra backstrap; medium and small interchangeable backstraps ensure an optimal fit for most shooter’s hands and complement the ergonomic profile grip. An improved USP-style control lever, a combination safety and decocking lever, is frame mounted on the HK45 and is quickly accessible. The HK45 control lever has a positive stop and returns to the “fire” position after decocking.
By using the modular approach to the internal components first pioneered by HK on the USP, the control lever function of the HK45 can be switched from the left to the right side of the pistol to accommodate left-handed shooters (additional parts required). Left and right mounted control levers provide safety and/or decocking functions as required and can be fitted to the pistol simply by changing parts. For true ambidextrous use, a control lever can also be mounted on both sides of the pistol if required.HK45 Pistol Features & Specifications:
- Supplied with one additional backstrap
- Integral MIL STD 1913 (Picatinny) rail molded into the polymer frame dust cover for mounting lights, laser aimers, and other accessories
- Ergonomic grip profiles with user replaceable grip panels to adjust the feel and grip circumference of the weapon to suit individual operator hand size and shooting preference
- HK45 grip-to-slide angle matches Model 1911’s profile
- Common high-capacity metal magazines with a capacity of 10 rounds
- Ambidextrous controls with dual slide releases and enlarged magazine release
- Uses the proven modified Browning linkless recoil operating system
- O-ring barrel for precise barrel-to-slide lockup
- Polygonal rifling for longer barrel life and better accuracy
- Improved ergonomic control levers (safety and/or decocking)
- Low profile drift adjustable 3-dot sights
- Contoured and radiused slide with forward slide (grasping) grooves and anti-glare longitudinal ribs
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Overall length: 8.03 inches
- Overall height: 5.91 inches
- Overall width with lever: 1.54 inches
- Barrel length: 4.46 inches
- Sight radius: 6.63 inches
- Weight: 31.2 ounces
- Magazine: 10 round
- Manufacturer Part #: 745007LE-A5
- UPC Code: 642230246805
The firearms ordering process is simple:
1) YOU MUST MAKE SURE IT IS LEGAL IN YOUR AREA TO PURCHASE AND OWN THIS PRODUCT PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER.
2) Place your order online using the ADD TO CART button above and pay by credit card. Print a copy of your order confirmation email to send us with the FFL copy.
3) Locate a local pawn shop or gun store we can ship your firearm purchase to. Get a clean, legible and signed copy of their current Federal Firearms License. We can only ship your purchase to the address on the FFL. Some FFL dealers may prefer to send us their FFL directly. This is OK, provided they also send us a copy of your order confirmation email with it and meet the same ordering requirements outlined in these instructions.
4) Send us a copy of your order and the copy of your local gun dealer's signed FFL to us and we will process and ship your order to the dealer for delivery to you. Most in stock firearms orders are verified, processed and shipped within 2 or 3 business days. Some FFL dealers may prefer to send us their FFL directly. This is OK, provided they also send us a copy of your order confirmation email with it and meet the same ordering requirements outlined here. You can send us the documents by FAX to (214) 889-5180, email at FFL@CMCGOV.COM or send paper copy documents to the Corporate Office address on the Contact page of our website.
WE MUST HAVE ALL OF THE properly completed and signed paperwork to process your order. Due to the high volume of orders we process, ALL ORDER PAPERWORK MUST BE SENT TOGETHER. Do not send any documents separately.
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov