Heckler & Koch P30 .40 with LEM Trigger, Night Sights and 3 HK 13rd Magazines
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The HK Law Enforcement models that we sell include many factory options that are not standard on the civilian models sold by most retail stores. When comparing prices please keep this in mind to understand the value you are receiving when purchasing the HK Law Enforcement firearms from us.
This HK P30 Law Enforcement Model includes:
- Factory OEM night sights installed by Heckler & Koch
- 3 of the Heckler & Koch 13 round factory magazines (rather than 2)
- Factory HK LEM (Law Enforcement Modification) trigger installed
- 2 sizes of Heckler & Koch factory backstraps
- 2 sets of Heckler & Koch factory lateral grip plates
Heckler & Koch P30 .40 Semi Automatic Handgun
The Heckler & Koch P30 is a modern police and security pistol designed to be incredibly ergonomic while meeting HK’s strict criteria for function and safety. The HK P30 is available in multiple variants offering a wide variety of customizable features.
The hallmarks of a great duty pistol are reliability and trigger feel. HK’s Law Enforcement Modification trigger system offers a hybrid feel of a cocked striker-fired trigger, giving a consistent trigger pull throughout the entire stroke, while utilizing the convenience of a double-action hammer system. Variants include DAO and DA/SA (with a spurred hammer) trigger systems.
HK’s reinforced polymer frame is the toughest on the market, with a ruggedness normally reserved for alloy-framed pistols. A mil-std 1913 Picatinny rail sits underneath the bottom of the frame for mount a wide variety of accessories. An open notch rear sight with luminous (non-radioactive) contrast points allows for fast and accurate target acquisition, even under poor lighting conditions.
HK uses a 3.85” cold hammer forged polygonal bore that they perfected in the 1960s to seal gases behind the bullet and increase velocity. This technology means barrels will outlast the typical "lands and grooves” rifling in other handguns by thousands of rounds. In a 2010 endurance test, a 9mm P30 fired over 91,000 rounds with no major component failures.
The P30 is fully ambidextrous, including slide stops on both the left and right side of the pistol, and a European-style ambidextrous magazine release sitting under the trigger guard. HK’s ergonomic grip features three different backstraps and six lateral plates to give shooters a perfect grip no matter their hand size.
The Heckler & Koch is one of the most reliable duty pistols on the market. Backed by Heckler & Koch’s limited lifetime warranty and their outstanding reliability, the P30 is a perfect handgun for any law enforcement officer or civilian shooter.
- .40S&W caliber
- 20 + 4/-2 (SA) 51 +/- 5 (DA)
- .25 inch (SA)< .55 inch (DA)
- Polygonal, 1:9.8 right-hand twist cold hammer forged barrel
- 3.85” barrel
- 26.8 ounces
- 7.12” length
- 5.43” height
- 1.37” width
- 13-round magazines
- Fixed sights (Open square notch rear sight with contrast points)
- Color: black only
The firearms ordering process is simple:
- V0: DA/SA trigger (11.5lb. DA trigger, 4.5lb. SA trigger), decocker model
- V1: DAO trigger w/bobbed hammer, no decocker
- V2: DAO w/decocker (7.2lb. trigger)
- V3: DA/SA trigger w/decocker
- V4: Same as V1 w/6.2lb. trigger
- V5: DAO trigger with spurless single-piece hammer and no decocker. (8.1 lb. trigger)
- V6: DAO trigger with spurless single-piece hammer and no decocker. (8.8 lb. trigger)
1) YOU MUST MAKE SURE IT IS LEGAL IN YOUR AREA TO PURCHASE AND OWN THIS PRODUCT PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER.
2) Place your order online using the ADD TO CART button above and pay by credit card. Print a copy of your order confirmation email to send us with the FFL copy.
3) Locate a local pawn shop or gun store we can ship your firearm purchase to. Get a clean, legible and signed copy of their current Federal Firearms License. We can only ship your purchase to the address on the FFL. Some FFL dealers may prefer to send us their FFL directly. This is OK, provided they also send us a copy of your order confirmation email with it and meet the same ordering requirements outlined in these instructions.
4) Send us a copy of your order and the copy of your local gun dealer's signed FFL to us and we will process and ship your order to the dealer for delivery to you. Most in stock firearms orders are verified, processed and shipped within 2 or 3 business days. Some FFL dealers may prefer to send us their FFL directly. This is OK, provided they also send us a copy of your order confirmation email with it and meet the same ordering requirements outlined here. You can send us the documents by FAX to (214) 889-5180, email at FFL@CMCGOV.COM or send paper copy documents to the Corporate Office address on the Contact page of our website.
WE MUST HAVE ALL OF THE properly completed and signed paperwork to process your order. Due to the high volume of orders we process, ALL ORDER PAPERWORK MUST BE SENT TOGETHER. Do not send any documents separately.
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
HK (Heckler and Koch) Sales Restrictions CMC Government Supply is an authorized Heckler and Koch (HK) Law Enforcement distributor. We are not a retail dealer. As an authorized Heckler and Koch Law Enforcement distributor, in addition to all federal, state and local firearms restrictions and regulations, we can only sell Heckler and Koch NFA firearms directly to State or Local Law Enforcement Agencies. This is a restriction made by Heckler and Koch, not by CMC Government Supply. As a business, we would prefer to sell to as many customers as possible.
We can only sell Heckler and Koch handguns to the following list of law enforcement, military and public safety professionals with positive proof of eligibility and credentials:
All sworn Law Enforcement Officers, including city, county and state
All Federal Law Enforcement Officers
All Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
All retired Law Enforcement Officers with retired credentials
State licensed Security Company Officers
State Licensed Para-Medics and EMTs Fire Fighters (including volunteers)
Court Judges District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
Active U.S. Military personnel – all branches
Retired U.S. Military personnel – all branches