Heckler & Koch USP40 (V3) DA/SA with decocking lever on left supplied with three 13rd magazines and night sight
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
This is the pistol that started an entire industry. Created specifically for the American market, Heckler & Koch’s USP (Universal Self-Loading Pistol) has gained an international reputation as one of the most respected and reliable pistols ever made.
The reinforced polymer frame has steel inserts in areas normally considered to be weak point sin standard polymer-framed pistols. HK pioneered the use of this process 30 years ago, and continues to be an innovator to this day. The HK USP control lever, a combination safety and decocking lever, is frame mounted and quickly accessible. The Browning-type action has been modified with a patented recoil reduction system.
The modular design of the USP’s internal components allows the control lever function to be switched from the left to the right side of the pistol for left-handed shooters. The USP is available in single action/double action, or double action only. HK currently offers ten different trigger/shooting variants in 9mm, .40S&W, or .45ACP caliber.
- 7.68” length
- 5.31” height
- 1.26” width
- 4.25” barrel
- 28.96 ounces
- 10 or 13-round magazines
- Fixed 3-dot sights
- Color: black
- V1: DA/SA with "SAFE” position. Manual safety/decoking lever on left side of frame.
- V2: DA/SA with "SAFE” position. Manual safety/decocking lever on right side.
- V3: DA/SA without "SAFE” position. Decocking lever on left side of frame.
- V4: DA/SA without ”SAFE” position. Decocking lever on right side of frame.
- V5: DAO with ”SAFE” position. Manual safety on left side of frame.
- V6: DAO with ”SAFE” position. Manual safety on right side of frame.
- V7: DAO without control lever (no manual safety/decocking lever)
- V8: DAO without control lever (no manual safety/decocking lever) SPECIAL VARIANT FOR GOVERNMENT AGENCY
- V9: DA/SA with manual safety/no decocking function on left side of frame.
- V10: DA/SA with manual safety/no decocking function on right side of frame.
- Corrosion proof fiber-reinforced polymer frame
- Polygonal bore profile for increased velocity, easier cleaning, and longer barrel life
- Can be converted to any of nine trigger firing modes
- Corrosion resistant “Hostile Environment” blued finish
- Oversized trigger guard for use with gloves
- One piece machined slide made from nitro-carburized steel
- Universal mounting grooves for installing accessories
- Ambidextrous magazine release lever
- Extended slide release
- Patented Lock-Out Safety device
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
HK (Heckler and Koch) Sales Restrictions CMC Government Supply is an authorized Heckler and Koch (HK) Law Enforcement distributor. We are not a retail dealer. As an authorized Heckler and Koch Law Enforcement distributor, in addition to all federal, state and local firearms restrictions and regulations, we can only sell Heckler and Koch NFA firearms directly to State or Local Law Enforcement Agencies. This is a restriction made by Heckler and Koch, not by CMC Government Supply. As a business, we would prefer to sell to as many customers as possible.
We can only sell Heckler and Koch handguns to the following list of law enforcement, military and public safety professionals with positive proof of eligibility and credentials:
All sworn Law Enforcement Officers, including city, county and state
All Federal Law Enforcement Officers
All Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
All retired Law Enforcement Officers with retired credentials
State licensed Security Company Officers
State Licensed Para-Medics and EMTs Fire Fighters (including volunteers)
Court Judges District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
Active U.S. Military personnel – all branches
Retired U.S. Military personnel – all branches