This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
Ground Panoramic Night Vision Goggle
The Ground Panoramic Night Vision Goggle (GPNVG18) is a wide field-of-view, helmet-mounted Image Intensified (I2) night vision device. The GPNVG18 uses commercially available 18mm MX-10160 I2 tubes and is ruggedized for ground applications. Leveraging the design of the Aviation PNVG (AN/AVS-10), the GPNVG18’s wide 97° panoramic field-of-view provides the warfighter increased situational awareness during periods of reduced light and night operations.
- Wide field-of-view image with no loss of visual acuity in outer channels
- Uses four commercially available 18mm MX-10160 style I2 tubes
- Interpupillary, Tilt and Fore & Aft Adjustments
- Available with ANVIS or BNVS mount for use with multiple helmet and mount configurations
- Modular design for maintenance and supportability
- Solder-free replaceable tube design
- Fully maintainable bridge design
- Individual monoculars can be detached from the system and powered with included power adapter to provide a covert handheld NVG
- Environmental Qualification per MIL-STD-810G
- Full complement of spares and ancillary items
- Weight: less than 785 g (27.7 ounces)
- Battery Type: (4) DL123 lithium
- Battery Life: 8 hours per DL123 (Battery pack accepts up to four)
- Field of View: 97° horizontal by 40° vertical
- Objective Focus: 18” to infinity
- Eyepiece Diopter: Snap-On diopter windows ranging from +0.5 to -2.5
- Image Intensifier Tube: Gen III 18mm MX-10160
- Waterproof: One meter (3 ft) immersion for 2 hours
HELMET AND OTHER ACCESSORIES SHOWN NOT INCLUDED.
This item is sold to Law Enforcement agencies only. Please contact your sales representative for more detail and ordering information.