GOVERNMENT BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
L-3 Warrior Systems M953™ AN/PVS-15 Gen III Night Vision
The M953 is a rugged, lightweight binocular based upon the military nomenclature AN/PVS-15 used by U.S. Special Forces.
- Twin-tubed design comparable to aviation systems
- Better depth perception than single tube designs
- Designed to operate during vehicle, assault and amphibious operations
- Compact and lightweight
- Generation III night vision
- U.S manufactured image intensifier (I2) tube
- Hands-free or one-hand operation
- Automatic brightness control and high light tube cut-off protection
- Particularly suited for operations where depth perception is critical for mission performance such as controlling land vehicles and boats at high speeds
- An active projected infrared LED provides short range illumination allowing such activities as map reading
- Low battery indicator visible in optic
- Self-contained system operating on a single AA battery
- Magnification: 1x
- Field of View: 40°
- Objective Lens: 27 mm (1.1 in)
- Minimum Focus Distance: 25 cm (9.8 in)
- Eye Relief: 25 mm (1 in)
- Eyepiece Diopter: Snap-On diopter windows ranging from +2 to -6
- Gen III Image Intensification Tube Options: Resolution: 64 lp/mm (min) - Signal/Noise: 21.0:1 (min) - FOM: Unrestricted
- Battery Type: 1 AA Battery
- Battery Life: about 16 hours at Room Temperature
- Size: 16.5 cm L (w/ eye cup) x 12.4 cm W x 8.5 cm H (6.5 in L (w/ eye cup) x 4.9 in W x 3.3 in H)
- Weight: 726 g (1.6 lbs)
- Water Resistance: Submersibile up to 20 m (66 ft)
- Helmet Mount Adapter Available
This item is sold to Law Enforcement agencies only. Please contact your sales representative for more detail and ordering information.