Magpul ACS-L Carbon Stock MIL-SPEC - Foliage Green
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfort
- Storage compartment in tail of stock with positive latching access door on right hand side
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble*
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Replaceable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP® and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Mid – Included reversible QD Swivel Sling Mount fits up to 1.5" push-button swivels (swivel not included)
- Rear/Bottom – 1.00" sling loop
The Magpul ACS-L (Adaptable Carbine Stock - Light) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. A streamlined version of the ACS, the ACS-L utilizes the same center storage compartment and cheek weld but removes the battery tubes for a slimmer, lighter weight package.
- Weight: 0.78 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 1.02 lb.
- Length, Maximum: 7.95 in.
- Width, Maximum: 2.17 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.25 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 11.75 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 15.00 in.
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a commercial-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Commercial-Spec ACS-L.
* Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension's dimensional tolerances.
** Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine Receiver Extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
Standard Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30" or the optional Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" and Enhanced Butt-Pad, 0.70" may be used with either Mil-Spec or Commercial-Spec ACS-L stocks.
Made in U.S.A.
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov