This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
MAGPUL CORE TECHNICAL GLOVES- BLACK-MEDIUM
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The most lightweight and tactile glove in the Magpul line up, our Technical Gloves offer abrasion protection with maximum dexterity. Durable synthetic construction for a second-skin fit with terry backed thumbs and touch screen capability that provide protection for active hands with minimum impact on fine motor skills. FEATURES:
- Lightweight, durable glove without compromising dexterity
- Tough synthetic suede palm and inner finger construction for wet or dry grip on all firearms
- Narrow, minimalistic forefinger for easy access and better control of firearms triggers
- Terrycloth backed thumb area to quickly remove fogging on hunting optics and glasses
- Ambidextrous three-finger touchscreen capability
- Elastic wrist closure keeps out debris
- 100% synthetic
- Subdued branding for better camouflage and concealment
To determine your glove size:
- MEDIUM 7.5"-8.5" (19-21.5cm)
- LARGE 8.5"-9.5" (21.5-24cm)
- X-LARGE 9.5"-10.5" (24-27cm)
With a measuring tape or string, measure the circumference around your hand just below the knuckles (do not include your thumb) Measure length of the string and check the sizes above to find the closest match. Our gloves are designed to fit snugly. If you prefer a looser fitting glove, please select one size larger than you typically wear
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov