This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
MAGPUL EMAG WINDOW 5.56 FOR BRITISH SA-80 30 ROUND - BLACK
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The EMAG (Export MAGazine) is a lightweight 30-round 5.56x45 NATO polymer magazine that features a number of aesthetic and functional changes from the PMAG. While EMAG remains 100% compatible with the AR15/M4 platform, its unique geometry is optimized for foreign-made weapons such as the SA-80 (L85A1/A2, L86A1/A2, L22A1, L98A1/A2) and is currently in use with the British MOD.Product Features:
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover keeps dust and dirt out of the magazine during storage and protects the feedlips from potential hard impact damage during transit
- Black-oxide coated (MIL-DTL-13924D) USGI-spec stainless steel spring
- Transparent MagLevel windows on both sides of the body along with a painted indicator on the spring allows for easy determination of rounds remaining
- Textured gripping surface and flared floorplate for positive magazine handling and easy disassembly
- Made in U.S.A.
- Magpul Part #: MAG241-BLK
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Federal, state and local restrictions apply.
We do not ship high-capacity magazines to the following states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Washington DC.