This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
Magpul X-22 Backpacker Stock 10/22TD - Black
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The Magpul X-22 Backpacker stock takes the function of our full-size Hunter X-22 Takedown, and pares it down for ease of storage and transportation. Made for the Ruger 10/22 Takedown rifle, the X-22 Backpacker offers a minimalist solution for the hunter or outdoorsman who wants to transport their rifle in an efficient, convenient package without compromising shooting performance.
Constructed of a durable advanced polymer, the X-22 Backpacker features an ergonomic hand guard, optional QD sling mounting capability, integrated storage compartment in the grip, a hinged storage compartment in the stock capable of storing up to 3 spare 10rd magazines, a MOE SL non-slip rubber butt pad, and a unique locking interface to attach the barrel assembly to the receiver when being transported. Fits all Ruger 10/22 Takedown rifles as well as the Tactical Solutions SBX barrel. Features and Specifications:
***PICTURE SHOWN INCLUDES FIREARM AND ACCESSORIES. THIS ITEM IS THE STOCK ONLY***
- Drop-in design compatible with all factory Ruger 10/22 Takedown
- ?Unique locking interface to attach the barrel assembly to the receiver when being transported
- Reinforced polymer construction for strength and durability
- Ergonomic hand guard
- Comes with interchangeable standard and “optic height” cheek risers
- Optional QD sling mounting capability
- Integrated storage compartment in the grip
- Hinged storage compartment in the stock capable of storing up to 3 spare 10rd magazines
- MOE SL nonslip rubber butt pad
- Made in U.S.A.
- Manufacturer Item #: MAG808-BLK
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov