This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
Magpul Hunter 700 Stock Bolt Action Magazine Well
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well is a drop-in solution for our Remington 700 Hunter Stock for those that are wishing to add detachable box magazine capabilities to their rifle.
By simply removing your OEM bottom metal and our spacer from the Hunter 700 Stock, users can add this reinforced polymer trigger guard and magazine well without the need for custom inletting from gunsmiths. Designed to work with AICS pattern, short action magazines. This kit also includes one Magpul PMAG® 5 7.62 AC. Product Features:
- Designed specifically for the Hunter 700 Stock and all short action caliber AICS (Accuracy International Chassis Systems) pattern magazines
- Installs easily with no gunsmithing required
- NOTE: Due to potential variability of receiver dimensions, gunsmithing may be required for optimal fit and functionality. Some triggers, especially those with longer and/or straight trigger bows, may not be compatible without modification to the trigger guard.
- Reinforced polymer construction provides durability with light weight
- Large trigger guard allows for use with gloves and accepts most factory and aftermarket curved triggers
- Steel action screw pillars
- Low-profile, anti-snag ambidextrous magazine release is made of Melonite treated steel for wear and corrosion resistance
- Includes one 7.62x51/.308 Winchester PMAG 5 7.62 AC magazine
- Weight, w/o magazine: 2.2 oz.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Magpul Part #MAG497
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov