This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
Magpul Hunter X-22 Stock Ruger 10/22 - Black
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The Magpul Hunter X-22 chassis is an ergonomic, full-featured stock for the ubiquitous Ruger 10/22 rifle. Made from high quality reinforced polymer, the Hunter X-22 features an ergonomic grip, adjustable length of pull and comb height to fit a wide variety of shooters, multiple sling mounting options, a non-slip rubber butt-pad, and M-LOK slots for accessory attachment.
The Hunter X-22 fits standard Ruger 10/22 .22 LR pattern rifles with no gunsmithing, and a reversible barrel tray ensures proper fit with factory pencil profile as well as heavy bull barrels. Product Features:
- Drop-in design compatible with all factory Ruger 10/22 .22 LR receivers
- Reinforced polymer construction for strength and durability
- 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
- Adjustable LOP from 12.5”-14.5” with 0.50” Spacers
- Non-slip rubber butt-pad
- Optional Cheek Riser Kits to raise cheek height 0.25”, 0.50”, or 0.75”
- Reversible barrel tray accepts all factory barrels as well as aftermarket up to 0.920” (12.5" minimum length)
- Compatible with all capacities of factory Ruger 10/22 magazines
- M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Two dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8” long dome stud)
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
- Left and Right rear 1-1/4” Footman’s Loops
- Made in U.S.A.
- Magpul Part #MAG548-BLK
***PICTURE SHOWN INCLUDES FIREARM AND ACCESSORIES. THIS ITEM IS THE STOCK ONLY***
- Hunter X-22 Stock
- Weight: 2.45 lbs (w/two Spacers installed)
- LOP Adjustment Range: ~12.5-14.5 in.
- Width of Forend, max: 1.9 in.
- Width of Butt, max: 1.5 in.
- Butt-Pad Dimensions: 1.5x5.0 in.
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov