This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
Magpul Light Mount V-Block and Rings
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The versatile Light Mount V-Block and Rings is a nearly-universal mounting solution for attaching a handheld light to compatible Magpul light mounts. Constructed of reinforced polymer and milspec-anodized aluminum, the Light Mount V-Block and Rings allow the user to install lights with a body diameter from .75" to 1.04" onto the MOE Scout Mount as well as a variety of M-LOK Cantilever and Offset Mounts in both Aluminum and Polymer.
In conjunction with these compatible Magpul mounts, the Light Mount V-Block and Rings allow the shooter unparalleled versatility to attach nearly any popular handheld tactical light onto almost any weapons platform. All hardware and tools necessary for attachment directly to compatible mounts is included.Product Features:
- Mounting solution for attaching a handheld light to compatible Magpul mounts
- Made of reinforced polymer and milspec-anodized aluminum for light weight and durability
- Accepts most round bodied handheld lights with a body diameter of 0.75" to 1.04"
- Attaches to a variety of compatible Magpul mounts:
- MOE Scout Mount, LEFT or RIGHT (MAG403)
- M-LOK Cantilever Rail/Light Mount, Aluminum (MAG588)
- M-LOK Cantilever Rail/Light Mount, Polymer (MAG587)
- M-LOK Offset Light/Optic Mount, Aluminum (MAG604)
- M-LOK Offset Light Mount, Polymer (MAG605)
- Made in U.S.A.
- Magpul Part #MAG614-BLK
: Will only attach to the mounts listed above and will not fit the MOE Cantilever Rail (available individually or with the MOE Illumination Kit) or any other make of mount or rail.
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov