This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
Magpul M-LOK Tripod Adapter - Black
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The M-LOK Tripod Adapter for metal M-LOK compatible hand guards or forends mounts directly onto any tripod head equipped with the common Manfrotto RC2/Q2 interface. This adapter allows the user to mount their rifle directly to a tripod head without the use of any additional saddles giving them a secure shooting platform.
The M-LOK Tripod Adapter is machined from aluminum and finished in Mil-Spec anodizing which offers excellent corrosion resistance. The beveled ends and corners produce a minimal footprint allowing the user to keep the M-LOK Tripod Adapter attached to the weapon system at all times with minimal snagging hazards. Product Features:
- Compatible exclusively with Manfrotto products using RC2/Q2 rapid connect adapter
- Directly mounts to metal M-LOK hand guards and forends (not intended for use with polymer hand guards or forends)
- Cammed T-Nuts
- Mil-Spec anodized aluminum
- Compact and low profile, covers only two M-LOK slots
- Beveled ends and corners
- Recoil/impact mitigation lugs
- Made in U.S.A.
- Magpul Part #MAG624-BLK
- Weight: 1.2 oz.
- Length, maximum: 3.1 in.
- Width, maximum: 1.8 in.