This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
Magpul MOE 1911 Grip Panels - Black
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The instructors for Magpul's training division wanted a 1911 grip with advanced features, improved control characteristics, and Magpul value. These grips were designed with their input and testing.
Constructed of heavy-duty reinforced polymer, MOE 1911 Grip Panels have a unique diamond-shaped cross section to prevent twisting in the hand, aggressive magazine release cut-out, positive anti-slip texture, and are compatible with ambidextrous safeties. The grips are designed to fit full size framed 1911s with standard grip screw bushings. Product Features:
- Fits Full Size Frame 1911s and copies with standard grip screw bushings
- Reinforced polymer construction
- Unique diamond-shaped cross-section to prevent twisting in the hand
- Aggressive magazine release cut-out
- Compatible with ambidextrous safeties
- Positive, anti-slip texture
- Made in U.S.A.
- Magpul Part #MAG524-BLK
- Weight, total: 1.1 oz.
- Thickness, max: 0.25 in.