This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
MAGPUL MOE AKM HAND GUARD – AK47/AK74 - BLK
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The Magpul MOE AKM Hand Guard is a replacement for original stamped receiver AK-47/AKM/AK-74 pattern rifles with a front sling loop on the hand guard retainer.
Featuring an extended gripping portion, integrated heat shield, M-LOK® mounting capability, and replacement gas tube cover, the MOE AKM Hand Guard is an upgrade to any AK pattern rifle.
Made in U.S.A. FEATURES:
- Optimized design replaces original stamped receiver AK-47/AKM/AK-74 wooden or plastic hand guards
- Easy to install utilizing existing front hand guard retaining cap with sling loop*
- Slots at the three, six, and nine o'clock positions for mounting direct-attach M-LOK accessories or M-LOK 1913 Picatinny rail sections
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral, black oxide coated stainless steel heat shield
- Front lip and side extension shields hand from hot barrel while still allowing use of factory sling loop
- Includes replacement polymer Top Cover
- Compatible with UltiMAK Optics Mount top cover
- Accepts factory cleaning rod
- MOE AKM Hand Guard
- Weight, w/ Top Cover: 7.4 oz.
- Length, maximum: 7.3 in.
- Width: 1.8 in.
- Height, w/o Top Cover: 1.9 in.
*NOTE: The MOE AKM Hand Guard is a direct replacement for standard AK-47/AKM/AK-74 pattern hand guards and utilizes the existing hand guard retaining cap with (or without) sling loop.
Due to the wide range of tolerances of your typical AK, minor fitting may be required. Not compatible with Yugo pattern rifles.
*Specifications based on factory configuration. Weight of Top Cover 1.1 oz.
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov