This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
Magpul MOE Carbine Stock COMM - Black
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The MOE Stock – Commercial-Spec Model (Magpul Original Equipment) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 carbines using commercial-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation.
The Commercial-Spec Model includes an extended 0.55" thick rubber butt-pad to provide positive shoulder purchase and accommodates the longer, slanted back common to most commercial-spec tubes. Product Features:
- Mounts on commercial-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON AR15/M4 applications
- Replaceable 0.55" Extended Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP, ASAP QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loops
- Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- Made in U.S.A.
- Magpul Part #MAG401-BLK
: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a mil-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Mil-Spec MOE.Specifications
- MOE Carbine Stock, Commercial-Spec
- Weight: 8.5 oz.
- Weight, w/receiver extension: 13.8 oz.
- Length, max: 7.2 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.8 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~11.0 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: ~14.8 in.
Specifications based on extended-length (slant-back) commercial-spec carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.