Magpul MOE Fixed Carbine Stock COMM - Foliage Green
The MOE Fixed Carbine Stock – Commercial-Spec Model (Magpul Original Equipment) provides an inexpensive, fixed, non-collapsing stock option for commercial-spec size carbine-length buffer tubes.
The MOE Fixed Carbine Stock has a slim profile, improved cheek weld, and multiple sling attachment options, and is compatible with ASAP Plates and PRS Extended Rubber Butt-Pad. Installation is non-armorer and does not require the castle nut or lock plate to be removed.
- Fixed length for commercial-spec sized carbine receiver extension tubes (not included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, and others (please see the note below)
- 12.4” Length of Pull
- Integrated 1.25” sling loops
- Compatible with ASAP Plate & PRS Extended Rubber Butt-Pad
- Durable polymer construction
- Available left/right side push-button QD Sling Mount Kits (not included)
- Made in U.S.A.
- Magpul Part #MAG481-FOL
: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a mil-spec size extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Mil-Spec MOE Fixed Carbine.Specifications
- MOE Fixed Carbine Stock, Commercial-Spec
- Weight: 9.5 oz.
- Weight, w/receiver extension: 14.8 oz.
- Length, max: 8.8 in.
- LOP, M4: ~12.4 in.
Specifications based on extended-length (slant-back) commercial-spec carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov