This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
Magpul MOE Rifle Stock - Olive Drab Green
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The MOE Rifle Stock (Magpul Original Equipment) is a drop-in replacement for AR15/M16 A1 and A2 rifle stocks utilizing the standard rifle-length receiver extension (buffer tube).
Designed as a basic upgrade, the stock features integral 1.25" sling loop, optional dual-side front and rear QD mounting points, replaceable anti-slip rubberized butt-pad, and internal storage compartment accessible through the rear storage door.Product Features:
- Mounts to rifle-length receiver extension tube without A2 spacer (not included)
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Overall shape provides for offhand hold options
- Rubber butt-pad provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage
- Large storage compartment easily accessible behind hinged butt-plate
- Knockout bosses on the bottom allow for the addition of an optional accessory rail
- Sling Mounts
- Bottom Rear - 1.25" Sling loop
- Front/Rear – Optional Sling Mounts fit up to 1.5" push-button QD swivels
- Made in U.S.A.
- Magpul Part #MAG404-ODG
: The MOE Rifle Stock is a direct replacement for an A1 or A2 fixed stock. Fitting to a carbine with a collapsible stock will require a rifle-length receiver extension tube, rifle buffer and spring (not included).Specifications
- MOE Rifle Stock
- Weight, Stock: 14.0 oz.
- Weight, w/rifle receiver extension: 17.6 oz.
- Length: 10.4"
- LOP: ~13.5"
Specifications based on factory configuration
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov