This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
MAGPUL MOE SL AK47/AK74 GRIP - OLIVE DRAB GREEN
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The MOE SL AK Grip (MOE Slim Line) is a drop-in upgrade for AK47/AK74 pistol grips with a more vertical angle optimized for these shorter LOP weapons that bring the primary hand in closer to the shooter's body.
With an aggressive TSP texture for positive weapon control along with modern ergonomics, the MOE SL AK Grip provides a slightly smaller size and slimline feel compared to our full size grips.
Made in U.S.A. Grip counts as one US compliance part for 922r. FEATURES:
- Drop-in upgrade for AK47/AK74 pistol grips
- NOTE: Due to the wide range of tolerances of AK receivers, some custom fitting of the grip may be necessary.
- Fits both milled and stamped receivers, including those with grip reinforcement plates
- More vertical grip angle than typical Kalashnikov designs
- Slimmer thickness than our other grips for a slightly smaller feel
- Aggressive TSP texture (Trapezoidal Surface Projections) for positive weapon control in all environments
- MOE SL AK Grip
- Weight, w/ hardware: 2.6 oz.
- Height, max: 4.3 in.
- Thickness, max: 1.10 in.
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov