This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
MAGPUL MS1 TO MS3 SLING ADAPTER - BLACK
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Combine this Magpul Sling Adapter with the MS1 Sling and Paraclip to provide two to one-point convertibility. This Magpul adapter is constructed of Melonite finished steel and reinforced polymer hardware combined with custom snag-free, high durability 1-1/4" webbing. Features:
Sling Assembly Mounting
- Paraclip shackles allows for easy transition and provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Light weight yet durable hardware made with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in Paraclip allows the user to optionally lock its lever closed for extra security
- Steel Paraclip lever is case hardened and finished with Melonite for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chafe for user comfort
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared ("NIR") treatment to reduce IR signature
- Made in U.S.A.
- Manufacturer Part#: MAG516
- REAR - Works with the Magpul ASAP for optimal shoulder transitioning in one-point mode as well as the SGA Receiver Sling Mounts. Also compatible with many snap-hook style sling loops and standard or QD sling swivels.
- FRONT - Compatible with the Magpul RSA, MSA, and Forward Sling Mounts, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode.
- NOTE: Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8" are required, but 9/16" and larger will provide full range of motion.