This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
MAGPUL MS1 TO MS3 SLING ADAPTER - GREY
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Combine this Magpul Sling Adapter with the MS1 Sling and Paraclip to provide two to one-point convertibility. This Magpul adapter is constructed of Melonite finished steel and reinforced polymer hardware combined with custom snag-free, high durability 1-1/4" webbing. Features:
Sling Assembly Mounting
- Paraclip shackles allows for easy transition and provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Light weight yet durable hardware made with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in Paraclip allows the user to optionally lock its lever closed for extra security
- Steel Paraclip lever is case hardened and finished with Melonite for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chafe for user comfort
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared ("NIR") treatment to reduce IR signature
- Made in U.S.A.
- Manufacturer Part#: MAG516
- REAR - Works with the Magpul ASAP for optimal shoulder transitioning in one-point mode as well as the SGA Receiver Sling Mounts. Also compatible with many snap-hook style sling loops and standard or QD sling swivels.
- FRONT - Compatible with the Magpul RSA, MSA, and Forward Sling Mounts, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode.
- NOTE: Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8" are required, but 9/16" and larger will provide full range of motion.
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov