This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
MAGPUL MS1 TO MS4 SLING ADAPTER - GREY
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Combine this Magpul Sling Adapter with the MS1 Sling and QD Sling Swivel to provide two to one-point convertibility. This Magpul MS1 to MS4 Sling Adapter is constructed of Melonite and manganese phosphate finished steel with custom snag-free high durability 1-1/4" webbing. Features:
Sling Assembly Mounting
- Combine with the MS1 Sling (MAG513) and QD Sling Swivel (MAG540) to provide fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
- Heavy-duty push-button QD Sling Swivel for one-point attachment
- Light weight yet durable hardware made with hardened Melonite and manganese phosphate finished steel
- QD Sling Swivels and ambidextrous QD shackle allows easy convertability and provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chafe for user comfort
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared ("NIR") treatment to reduce IR signature
- Made in U.S.A.
- Manufacturer Part #: MAG519
- REAR - Works with receivers, end plates, and buttstocks that have a push-button QD socket for one-point attachment.
- FRONT - Using optional QD Sling Swivel, compatible with the Magpul RSA-QD and Forward Sling Mounts, as well as most other push-button QD sockets for use in two-point mode.
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov