This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
MAGPUL PARACLIP SLING ATTACHMENT POINT
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The Magpul Paraclip is a lockable, clip-style sling attachment point for 1-1/4" webbing. It is constructed with Melonite finished steel and reinforced polymer hardware.
The Magpul Paraclip is compatible with the Magpul ASAP Plate, Magpul RSA, Magpul MSA, Magpul SGA Receiver Sling Mount and many other clip-in sling attachment points*
. Combine the Paraclip with the Magpul MS1 Sling for a dedicated two-point sling or with Magpul MS1 to MS3 Adapter or the MS1 to MS3-QD Adapter for a two to one-point convertible sling.Features:
- Clip-style sling attachment point for 1-1/4" webbing
- Combine with MS1 Sling for a dedicated two-point sling, or with MS1 MS3 Adapter or MS1 MS3-QD Adapter for a two to one-point convertible sling
- Light weight yet durable construction with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
- Provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar allows the user to optionally lock the lever closed for extra security
- Steel Paraclip lever is case hardened and finished with Melonite for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Made in U.S.A.
- Manufacturer Part #: MAG541
* Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8" are required, but 9/16" and larger will provide full range of motion.
- REAR - Works with the Magpul ASAP for optimal shoulder transitioning in one-point mode as well as the SGA Receiver Sling Mount. Also compatible with many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels
- FRONT - Compatible with the Magpul RSA, MSA, and shotgun Forward Sling Mount, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels