MAGPUL PMAG M3 7.62x39mm AK/AKM 30 ROUND - SND
The PMAG 30 AK/AKM GEN M3 is a durable, lightweight, high reliability, 30-round polymer magazine designed for Kalashnikov pattern rifles in 7.62x39mm (AK-47, AKM, AKS, SIG556R, and others).
This Magpul PMAG features steel-reinforced locking lugs, removable floorplate, constant curve geometry, and a high-reliability/low-friction follower for the performance and military-grade durability you expect from a PMAG.
Magazine counts as three US compliance parts for 922r.
- Impact and crush resistant polymer body
- Stainless steel rear locking lug and reinforced front lug and spine for increased durability
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Ribbed gripping surface and aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with most pouches
- Made in U.S.A.
- Magpul Part #: MAG573-SND
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Federal, state and local restrictions apply.
We do not ship high-capacity magazines to the following states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Washington DC.