This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
MAGPUL PMAG AUS WINDOW 5.56 FOR STEYR AUG 30 ROUND - BLACK
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The PMAG 30 AUS GEN M3 Window is a 30-round 5.56x45 NATO polymer magazine for Steyr AUG/F88/F90 compatible weapons that features transparent windows to allow rapid visual identification of approximate number of rounds remaining. Similar to the GEN M3 PMAG for the AR15/M4, the PMAG 30 AUS features a long-life USGI-spec stainless steel spring, four-way anti-tilt follower and constant-curve internal geometry for reliable feeding, and simple tool-less disassembly to ease cleaning.
In addition, low profile ribs and aggressive front and rear texture gives positive control in all environments, and a paint pen dot matrix has been added to the bottom panel of the body to allow easy marking by the end user for identification. The easy to disassemble GEN M3 flared floorplate aids in extraction and handling, and is slimmer than factory Steyr floorplates for better fit in magazine pouches.
Durable, dual-side transparent windows allow for quick determination of approximate number of rounds remaining in the magazine. Utilizing a high visibility indicator coil on the spring and numerical markers on the magazine body, the MagLevel™ system provides positive verification with the added benefit over translucent magazines of displaying round-count even when the cartridge stack is obscured within the magwell.Product Features:
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Designed specifically for Mil-issue Steyr AUG, F88 Austeyr, and F90
- Does not fit the AUG NATO conversion
- Modified dimensions provide a slimmer footprint than factory Steyr magazines
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life USGI-spec stainless steel spring, black-oxide coated (MIL-DTL-13924D)
- Anti-glare translucent MagLevel windows on both sides of the body along with a painted indicator on the spring allows for easy determination of rounds remaining from 1 to 30
- Over-travel insertion stop on the spine
- Ribbed gripping surface and aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many mag pouches
- Made in U.S.A.
- Magpul Part #: MAG575-BLK
Federal, state and local restrictions apply.
We do not ship high-capacity magazines to the following states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Washington DC.