This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
MAGPUL PMAG M3 .223/5.56 10 ROUND - BLACK
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The PMAG 10 GEN M3 is a 10-round 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) polymer magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons. Incorporating new material technology and manufacturing processes for enhanced strength, durability, and reliability, the PMAG 10 provides next-generation performance for those needing lower profile magazines.
While the GEN M3 is optimized for Colt-spec AR15/M4 platforms, modified internal and external geometry also permits operation with a range of additional weapons such as the HK® 416/MR556A1/M27 IAR, British SA-80, FN® SCAR™ MK 16/16S, and others.
The PMAG 10 GEN M3 features a long-life stainless steel spring, four-way anti-tilt follower for reliable feeding, and an easy to disassemble flared floorplate to aid extraction and handling of the magazine while providing improved drop protection. A redesigned bolt catch notch in the rear of the magazine provides increased bolt catch clearance, while an over-travel stop on the spine helps ensure the magazine will not over-insert on compatible weapons. In addition, an included pop-off Impact/Dust Cover can optionally be used to minimize debris intrusion and protect against potential damage to the top cartridge during storage and transit.Product Features:
- True 10-round capacity that does not require limiters, pins, rivets, etc.
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Wide compatibility with non Colt-spec platforms
- Anti-tilt follower and constant-curve internal geometry for increased reliability
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Over-travel insertion stop on the spine
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly
- Pop-off Impact/Dust Cover to minimize debris intrusion and for ammunition protection in storage and transit
- Made in U.S.A.
- Magpul Part #MAG559-BLK
Federal, state and local restrictions apply.
We do not ship high-capacity magazines to the following states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Washington DC.