Magpul STR Carbon Stock COMM - Flat Dark Earth
- Mounts on commercial-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, Olympic, and others (please see the note below)
- Two water-resistant battery storage tubes located on the left and right sides of the stock
- Each tube will store up to two (2) CR123A lithium or AA batteries
- Tubes are accessible from the rear in any stock position via a hand-removable rubber plug
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble*
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Replaceable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP® and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Rear – Reversible Type 1 Sling Mount fits up to 1.5" push-button QD swivels (swivel not included)
- Rear/Bottom – 1.25" sling loops
The Magpul STR (Storage/Type Restricted) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 carbines using commercial-spec sized receiver extension tubes. A storage-capable version of the CTR®, the STR has improved cheek weld and two water resistant battery tubes on a compact, reinforced polymer A-frame design.
A shielded operation lever and supplemental friction locking system prevent accidental operation and minimize excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability and accuracy.* The STR incorporates two integral sling loops, a reversible push-button QD sling mount, and a replaceable 0.30" rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.Specifications**:
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a mil-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Mil-Spec STR.
- Weight: 0.77 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 1.10 lb.
- Length, Maximum: 7.30 in.
- Width, Maximum: 2.58 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.80 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 11.10 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 14.90 in.
* Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension's dimensional tolerances.
** Specifications based on extended-length (slant-back) commercial-spec carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
Standard Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30" or the optional Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" and Enhanced Butt-Pad, 0.70" may be used with either Mil-Spec or Commercial-Spec STR stocks.
Made in U.S.A.
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov