This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
MAGPUL TEJAS EL BURRO GUN BELT – COYOTE 40"
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Our all purpose, all the time belt.
Using 100% reinforced polymer construction and all non-ferrous custom hardware, this beast of burden is what you want to be wearing for those more ”adventurous” moments in life. FEATURES:
- Built of a single flexible layer of waterproof, textured, reinforced polymer material
- Dress belt comfort offers stretch and sag free performance but is supportive enough to carry a light pistol
- Corrosion resistant aluminum hardware
- Standard 1-1/2" wide to fit most belt loops and holsters
- Eight holes with 3/4" spacing for a wide yet precise adjustment range
- Multiple lengths available from 32-44 inches (please review Belt Sizing directions in Specs below*)
DO NOT order your waist size or pants size! Lay an existing belt out flat and from where the belt folds at the point where the buckle is attached, measure to the hole that you typically use. Please remember when ordering to take into account any holster or accessory that may be worn. For in-between measurements use the next size up as our belts will not stretch over time.
We size our belts from the fold at the buckle to the #5 hole (count the hole from the tip) as per the diagram below.
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov