This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
MAGPUL TEJAS EMPRESARIO GUN BELT - CHOCOLATE 34"
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The “El Empresario,” a new addition to the Magpul Tejas Gun Belt line, is crafted from specially selected full aniline leather, hand milled and drum dyed.
Like the original Tejas gunbelt this full grain outer layer is backed by a supportive but flexible reinforced polymer. Cut to a narrower 1 1/4” width and just slightly thinner overall, it maintains the gun belt rigidity with dress belt looks and comfort. Still rigid enough to carry a holster, but with increased comfort for everyday use while retaining it's stretch and sag free performance. Proudly made in Texas, it’s not just a great gun belt... it’s a great belt.
U.S.A. Made in Texas FEATURES:
- Full aniline leather exterior layer and supportive but flexible reinforced polymer interior
- Stretch and sag free performance
- Slim design buckle and dress belt looks and finish
- 1-1/4" wide and 0.20" thick to fit most belt loops and holsters
- Eight holes with 3/4" spacing for a wide yet precise adjustment range
- Multiple lengths available from 32-44 inches (please review Belt Sizing directions below)
DO NOT order your waist size or pants size! Lay an existing belt out flat and from where the leather folds at the point where the buckle is attached, measure to the hole that you typically use. Please remember when ordering to take into account any holster or accessory that may be worn. For in-between measurements use the next size up as our belts will not stretch over time.
We size our belts from the fold in the leather to the #5 hole (count the hole from the tip, ~7 inches).CARE AND MAINTENANCE:
- While the inner polymer layer of our belt is largely maintenance free, the outer layer will need to be cared for like any other quality leather item.
- Do not roll up your belt unnecessarily tight when not in use
- When putting your belt on, avoid bending it back over the buckle more than 90 degrees when tightening as this may strain the leather and weaken the stitching
- While our belts will not stretch due to the reinforced polymer inner layer, avoid using leather softeners such as Neatsfoot or Mink oil
- If necessary, a quality paste-style leather preservative may be used to maintain the leather surface
- If the surface is ever scratched down to the natural beige leather the appropriate shade of shoe polish will help restore the color