MONADNOCK AUTOLOCK II BATON - 23" / SUPER GRIP / WEDGE END CAP
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The AutoLock II baton is a next generation design that offers improved shaft stability and reduced shaft rattle when performing baton techniques. The three-stage expandable steel baton has increased shaft overlap and a longer handle-to-extended-length ratio than the standard AutoLock baton for improved stability. Once opened, it stays locked open until you close it with the simple push of a button.
Compact and comfortable to wear, a coating of electroless nickel in a black matte finish offers improved corrosion resistance inside and out, while the closed cell foam grip handle provides excellent tear strength. The AutoLock II baton has a textured, hard rubber Power Safety Tip that features a larger end for weight-forward balance Features:
- Patented cam and stainless steel ball locking mechanism ensures the baton will stay locked open while striking, blocking or jabbing
- Self-centering polymer bushing guide provides shaft alignment and reduces operational gap
- Closes with the push of a button - no need to strike the baton on the ground
- Power Safety Tip is engineered to turn a subject’s pockets inside out, reducing the risk of getting stuck with sharp objects
- Made in the USA
- Model - 9830
- Total Length - 23.125 inches (58.74cm)
- Length Closed - 11.75 inches (29.85cm)
- Weight - 24.8 oz. (.70 kg)
- Finish - Black Electroless Nickel
- Grip Style - Foam Grip
- Tip Style - Power Safety Tip
- End Cap Style - Wedge
- Manufacturers Part# - 1165735
- UPC Code - 792298013076
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov