MONADNOCK PR-24 SIDE HANDLE BATON - 24" KNURLED GRIP / TRUMBULL STOP HANDLE / BLACK
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Designed specifically for law enforcement, the PR-24 Expandable Side-Handle Baton is combat ready with a flick of your wrist. The baton also closes easily with the push of a button. To enhance retention, the baton features a knurled, polycarbonate grip with Trumbull Stop, and a palm grip side-handle. The PR-24 has a black, anodized aluminum shaft. As the most field-tested baton for blocking, controlling and striking, the PR-24 offers excellent protection in close-quarter encounters. Made in the USA.
- Model: 1101
- Total Length: 24 inches (60.96cm)
- Length Closed: 14 inches (35.56cm)
- Weight: 24 oz. (.68 kg)
- Material Finish: Polycarbonate Shaft / Black Anodized
- Grip Style: Knurled Grip
- Locking Method: Positive Lock
- Handle Style: Trumbull Stop Handle
- Manufacturers Part#: 1000012
- UPC Code: 792298006986