NANUK 920 Black with Cubed Foam Professional Protective Case
Part Number: N-920-F-Black
LE AGENCY & GOVERNMENT BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
We only sell directly to federal, state or local law enforcement, government agencies and qualified first responders under the specific written programs you can download below. We do not sell to the public or to dealers.
This product is on our BuyBoard contract. NANUK 920 Black with Cubed Foam Professional Protective Case
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
NANUK 920 cases are better than Pelican brand cases because they are lighter weight, made from tough impact resistant NK7 resin, have better and easier to use PowerClaw latches with impact protection, a much better soft grip, foldable handle, better hinges, offer more interior options including padded adjustable dividers, side wall foam lining, cubed or custom foam. All NANUK Cases are manufactured to stringent military specifications for maximum impact protection and meet airline carry-on regulations.
Whether transporting your gear through the unforgiving Amazon jungle or across the planet’s most punishing terrain, every detail of NANUK has been refined and perfected to offer the utmost in protection and performance. From our high-impact NK-7 resin to our PowerClaw latches, NANUK has been engineered and manufactured to stringent military specifications to surpass the needs of the most demanding users. These virtually indestructible, lightweight, watertight cases offer the ultimate grade of protection in a variety of sizes, configurations and colors. Model 920 Case specifications:
- Exterior dimensions - L 16.7" x W 13.4" x H 6.8" - L 425mm x W 340mm x H 170mm
- Interior dimensions - L 15.0" x W 10.5 x H 6.2" - L 380mm x W 265mm x H 155mm
- Weight (empty) - 5.1lbs - 2.3kg
- Lid depth - 2.1" - 55mm
- Base depth - 4.1" - 100mm
- Material - lightweight NK-7 resin
- Max buoyancy - currently in testing
- Temperature range - currently in testing
- Airline carry-on - yes
- Watertight - yes
- Warranty - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Impact resistant
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Powerclaw latching system
- Soft grip foldable handle
- Lightweight NK-7 resin
- 100% stainless steel hardware
- High performance gasket
- Automatic pressure release valve
- Molded-in bezel system
- Integrated lid stay
- Meets airline carry-on regulations
- Drop tests Fed-Std-101C ATA Specification 300 Category 1
- Falling Rain MIL-STD-810F Method 506.4
- Immersion MIL-STD-810F Method 512.4
- Vibration /sweep dwell MIL-STD-648C ASTM Designation D-999, Procedure B
- Loose cargo bounce FED-STD-101C, Method 5019
- Waterproof panel kit
- TSA approved padlock
- Shoulder strap
- Custom Options:
- Custom printing
- Custom adhesive label
- Custom foam
Call CMC Government Supply for details on all options and custom options.
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov