This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
North American Rescue C-A-T Holder - BlackNOTE: C-A-T Tourniquet Sold Separately
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The C-A-T Holder was specifically designed to allow personnel to place their C-A-T Tourniquet on their vest or gear for rapid and easy access. It is made of 500D IR Signature Reduced Nylon with MOLLE/PALS-style connectors. The C-A-T Holder protects your tourniquet from the elements and has an easy-open pull tab with Velcro enclosure.Special Features:
- Tailored specifically for your C-A-T, to protect it from exposure to the elements
- PALS/MOLLE-style connectors for versatile attachment to the duty vest, gear or belt (mounted horizontally or vertically) for rapid & easy access
- 500D IR Signature Reduced Nylon
- Easy-open pull elastic tab with tourniquet ID patch "TQ"
- L 6.25 in. x W 1.75 in. x D 1.5 in.
- Weight: 1.26 oz
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov