This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
Otis Elite Universal Tactical Cleaning System
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Whether a hunter, competitive shooter or collector, gun owners understand the importance of taking care of their investment. Having all the right tools in one complete - and portable – cleaning system at camp, at the range or at home keeps firearms in top condition. Specifically designed for .17 to .50 cal. rifles and pistols, .410 to 12/10 ga. shotguns and all in-line muzzleloaders.
- Over 40 firearm-specific cleaning components in a nylon case
- Six (6) Memory-Flex Cables of varying length for effective and correct Breech-to-Muzzle cleaning
- Otis BIO CLP helps clean, lubricate and protect the barrel in one step
- Twenty-two (22) bronze bore brushes remove copper deposits and other fouling
- Obstruction removal tools for jammed cases and other blockages
- Specialized precision tools for complete breakdown and fine cleaning of all critical and hard to reach areas of your firearm
- Optics cleaning gear for care and maintenance of scopes, rangefinders and more
- Removable Tactical Cleaning System (Item # FG-750) for convenient carrying in the field
- Dimensions: 15 1/4" x 8 3/4" x 4 1/2"
Otis Technology Elite Cleaning Kit, For Universal Gun Cleaning
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov