CTS Outdoor Jet-Lite Rubber Ball Smoke
TEXAS, OKLAHOMA & LOUISIANA GOVERNMENT BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE. IMPORTANT: WE ARE ONLY AUTHORIZED TO SELL THESE PRODUCTS IN TEXAS, OKLAHOMA & LOUISIANA
The smallest diameter burning grenade that discharges a high volume of smoke and chemical agent through multiple emission ports. Specifically for outdoor use and it should not be deployed on rooftops, in crawl spaces or indoors due to fire producing capability. Can be hand thrown or launched.Specifications:
- Description Rubber Ball Hand Grenade, Smoke
- Model Number 9210
- Type Outdoor smoke, screening & training
- Characteristics Waterproof to 5 PSI
- Discharge Time 15-20 Seconds
- Emission Ports Six (6) on circumference of the body.
- Launchable: Yes
- Body Material Rubber
- Top Material Plastic
- Overall Height 5.10” (130 cm)
- Diameter 3.125” (80mm)
- Overall Weight 360.0 gm
- Chemical Weight 120 gm
- Fuze Type Model 201, Pyrotechnic delay
- Fuze Delay 1.5 ±0.3 sec.
This item is sold to Law Enforcement agencies only. Please contact your sales representative for more detail and ordering information.