CTS Outdoor Triple-Phaser Grenade CN
TEXAS, OKLAHOMA & LOUISIANA GOVERNMENT BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE. IMPORTANT: WE ARE ONLY AUTHORIZED TO SELL THESE PRODUCTS IN TEXAS, OKLAHOMA & LOUISIANA
A large diameter burning grenade consisting of three separate aluminum canisters pressed together with separating charges between each canister. When deployed, the grenade will separate over a broad space to give a wider area of coverage. Specifically for outdoor use and it should not be deployed on rooftops, in crawl spaces or indoors due to fire producing capability. Can be hand thrown or launched.Specifications:
- Description Hand Grenade, CN
- Model Number 5221
- Type CN smoke, crowd control, outdoor use.
- Characteristic Simultaneous separation in three
- Discharge Time 25 ±10 seconds
- Emission Ports 4 top and 1 on bottom
- Launchable Yes
- Body Material Aluminum
- Top Material Aluminum die casting
- Top Finish Oven baked black
- Overall Height 6.25” (150.9 mm)
- Diameter 2.63” (67 mm)
- Overall Weight 509.7 gm
- Chemical Weight 314 gm
- Net Irritant Agent 95 gm. ±5 gm
- Fuze Type Model 201, Pyrotechnic delay
- Fuze Delay 1.5 ±0.3 sec.
This item is sold to Law Enforcement agencies only. Please contact your sales representative for more detail and ordering information.