ProTac HL with white LED. Includes 2 CR123A lithium batteries and holster. Black
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The compact and powerful ProTac HL now shines brighter - producing a blinding 750 lumen beam to flood a large area with light.
Ten-Tap® Programming – Choice of three user selectable programs:
- 1.) high/strobe/low; 2.) high only; 3.) low/high
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- 3 light output levels:
- High for maximum illumination: 750 lumens; 18,300 candela peak beam intensity; 270m beam distance; runs 1.25 hours
- Low for a less intense beam and longer run time: 35 lumens; 900 candela peak beam intensity; 60m beam distance; runs 18 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling: runs 2.5 hours
- Multi-function, push-button tail switch for one-handed operation
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Durable anodized machined aircraft aluminum construction; O-ring sealed glass lens
- Anti-roll head prevents the light from rolling away when you set it down
- Removable pocket clip
- IPX7; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- 1 meter impact resistance tested
- Includes two 3V CR123A lithium batteries and nylon holster
- 5.40" (13.7 cm); 5.6 oz. (159g) with batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty
- RoHS compliant
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov