This product is on our BuyBoard contract. Rock River Arms LE1020 5.56/.223 CAR A4 Patrol RifleNOTE
GOVERNMENT BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
: We only sell Rock River firearms directly to agencies and active sworn LE officers. Check out the personal purchase program papework for Rock River Arms at the bottom of this page.Specifications
- Rock River Arms LE1020 5.56/.223 Rifle
- Caliber - 5.56mm NATO Chamber for 5.56mm & .223 Cal.
- Lower Receiver - Forged RRA LAR-15
- Upper Receiver - Forged A4 With Detachable A2 Carry Handle
- Barrel - Chromed Lined 16" Lightweight, 1:9 Twist
- Muzzle Device - A2 Flash Hider, 1/2-28 Thread
- Trigger - Standard Single Stage
- Pistol Grip - A2 Pistol Grip
- Buttstock - RRA 6-Position Tactical CAR Stock
- Handguard - CAR Length
- Weight/Length - 7.5 Pounds/ 35.25 inches
- Accuracy - 1.5 MOA at 100 Yards
- Included - One Mag, Case, Sling, Manual, RRA Warranty
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
CMC Government Supply is an authorized Rock River Arms Law Enforcement dealer. We can not sell any Rock River Arms products to the general public (including retired law enforcement officers and active or retired military) or to firearms dealers. We can only sell Rock River Arms firearms and accessories to the following list of law enforcement professionals and agencies with positive proof of eligibility and credentials who have current arrest power within their jurisdiction:
- Law Enforcement Agencies, including federal, state, county and local (direct to agency sales only)
- Sworn Law Enforcement Officers, including federal, state, county and city