This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
Sabre 7.9oz Frontiersman Bear Spray with Belt Holster
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
#1 PEPPER SPRAY TRUSTED BY POLICE AND CONSUMERS WORLDWIDE.Product Overview:
- MAXIMUM PROTECTION: 7.9 oz (233.6 mL) bear spray contains 2.0% major capsaicinoids, EPA maximum strength guaranteed via HPLC laboratory
- PROTECTION AT A SAFE DISTANCE: 30 foot (9 m) range
- INCREASED COVERAGE / GREATEST BARRIER: Delivers 45 grams per burst in a heavy fog delivery
- EASY TO ACCESS: Glow-in-the-dark safety helps you locate your bear spray immediately; includes belt holster with no cumbersome straps—does not obstruct the firing mechanism or alarm the bear with Velcro noises
- 3-year shelf life
- Manufacturer Part #:FBAD-04
- Made in the USA
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Individuals must be 21 years old to purchase this item. Please fax to (214) 889-5180 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org the front and back of your state issued ID after placing your order.
We do not sell this item to individuals in the following states:
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, District of Columbia, California, Florida, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina and Wisconsin.