This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
For over 230 years, the name Springfield Armory has been associated with proven combat arms. This storied tradition continues with the all-new SOCOM 16 CQB. A modernized descendant of the distinguished M14 and M1A™ rifles, the SOCOM 16 CQB is designed for serious defensive use as its Close Quarters Battle name implies.
Nearly ten inches shorter than the M1A standard model, the CQB offers quick and easy handling for defensive use indoors or out. The authoritative .308 chambering with optional 20-round magazines won’t leave you wanting more fight-stopping effectiveness.
Springfield, M1A SOCOM, Semi-automatic Rifle, .308 Win / 7.62 NATO, 16.25" Carbon M Steel Barrel with 1:11 Twist Rate, CQB Composite Stock, 10 Round Magazine and Adjustable SightsThe optional red dot sight & accessories shown in photo is not included.Product Specifications:
- UPC Code: 706397904074
- Manufacturer: Springfield
- Model: M1A SOCOM
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Caliber: 7.62 NATO
- Caliber: .308 Win
- Barrel: 16.25"; Twist 1 In 11" RH; 6-Groove Parkerized Carbon Steel
- Finish/Color: Blue
- Grips/Stock: CQB Composite
- Type of Barrel: 1:11
- Magazine & Capacity: 1 - 10 Round, Parkerized Steel
- Front Sight: XS Post w/Tritium Insert, .125 Blade Front
- Rear Sight: Ghost Ring Aperture .135" w/MOA Adjustment for both Windage and Elevation
- Length: 35.5" - 38.5"
- Weight: (with Empty Magazine) 9.2 lbs.
- Stock: 5 Position CQB With Adjustable Cheek Piece; M-Lok Rail System: 1 - 7 Slot / 2 - 3 Slot; Composite
- Manufacturer Part #: AA9611