Streamlight PolyTac 90 LED 170/17 Lu Right Angle Light
Log in to view
Part Number: STL88830
Streamlight PolyTac 90 LED 170/17 Lumens Compact Right Angle Light
Streamlight PolyTac 90 LED Compact Right-Angle Light can clip onto a turn-out gear, ACH or onto elastic head strap for use as a headlamp. It’s super bright, can be operated easily with gloves and is encased in a virtually indestructible nylon polymer housing.
Includes two 3 Volt CR 123A lithium batteries with a shelf life of ten years.
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- 3 modes:
- High – 7000 candela peak beam intensity, 170 Lumens, 3.75 hours runtime
- Low – 700 candela peak beam intensity, 17 Lumens, 30 hours runtime
- Strobe – 6 hours runtime
- Weight: 4.1 oz (116 grams) with batteries
- Height: 5.22 in. (13.3 cm)
- Head Diameter: 1.25 in. (3.18 cm)
- Body Diameter: 1.00 in. (2.54 cm)
- Battery: (2) 3V CR123A lithium batteries
- Color: Black
- 90 degree head
- Integrated carabiner style D-ring for a variety of attachment methods
- Fully rotatable/reversible/removable clip to allow a variety of mounting positions
- High impact super tough nylon polymer for exceptional durability and a sure grip
- Borofloat glass lens
- Head mounted push button switch provides one handed momentary or constant “on” operation
- Fast double click from off to activate Strobe mode; fast triple click from off to activate Low mode.
- LED Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life.
- Individually serialized for positive identification.
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov