This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
Streamlight Sidewinder Compact II Flashlight - Coyote Brown
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Streamlight Sidewinder Compact II Flashlight is an ultra-compact, high performance, multi-battery, multi-source LED flashlight engineered to meet a variety of hands-free task illumination requirements and features a 185 degree tilting body and belt or web clip to allow positioning of the illumination source at the work area.
Includes: helmet mount and elastic headstrapTechnical Specifications:
- Lumens: 2-55
- High impact, super tough, nylon case offers exceptional durability and weather resistance
- Unbreakable poly-carbonate lens with scratch resistant coating
- Pull-to-turn locking rotary selector knob prevents accidental mode changes and allows selection of 4 illumination sources
- Tactile indicator on rotary knob for IR LED position
- Push-button switch enables/disables selected illumination source starting at low output and progressing to the brightest output in 4 discrete steps
- Double-click of push button initiates high output strobe of selected illumination source
- Cord attachment hole provided in clip capable of supporting 25lbs of load
- Length: 3.00 in. (7.62 cm)
- Width: 1.07 in. (2.72 cm)
- Depth: 2.04 in. (5.21 cm)
- Weight: 2.4 ounces (68 grams) with CR123A lithium battery (included)
- Battery: (1) CR123A lithium battery or AA sized battery
- O-Ring and gasket sealed openings
- Built in battery polarity protection guards against damage to the light
- Waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- IPX7 Rated design
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov