This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
Streamlight Sidewinder Compact II Flashlight - Coyote Brown
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Streamlight Sidewinder Compact II Flashlight is an ultra-compact, high performance, multi-battery, multi-source LED flashlight engineered to meet a variety of hands-free task illumination requirements and features a 185 degree tilting body and belt or web clip to allow positioning of the illumination source at the work area.
Includes: helmet mount and elastic headstrapTechnical Specifications:
- Lumens: 2-55
- High impact, super tough, nylon case offers exceptional durability and weather resistance
- Unbreakable poly-carbonate lens with scratch resistant coating
- Pull-to-turn locking rotary selector knob prevents accidental mode changes and allows selection of 4 illumination sources
- Tactile indicator on rotary knob for IR LED position
- Push-button switch enables/disables selected illumination source starting at low output and progressing to the brightest output in 4 discrete steps
- Double-click of push button initiates high output strobe of selected illumination source
- Cord attachment hole provided in clip capable of supporting 25lbs of load
- Length: 3.00 in. (7.62 cm)
- Width: 1.07 in. (2.72 cm)
- Depth: 2.04 in. (5.21 cm)
- Weight: 2.4 ounces (68 grams) with CR123A lithium battery (included)
- Battery: (1) CR123A lithium battery or AA sized battery
- O-Ring and gasket sealed openings
- Built in battery polarity protection guards against damage to the light
- Waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- IPX7 Rated design