This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
Streamlight Siege Ultra-Compact Pink Alkaline Work Lantern - 200/100/50 Lumens
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Streamlight Siege ultra-compact alkaline work lantern is a rugged, compact lantern with magnetic base that becomes a versatile, hands-free work light when attached to steel surfaces. With 360° of soft, even light that illuminates a large area, it’s perfect for when you need a lot of light without taking up space.
Also available in Black Seige Ultra Compact (STL44943), and Super Seige Coyote (STL44947). Technical Specifications:
- High for brightest light: 200 lumens; runs 7 hours
- Medium for longer run time: 100 lumens; runs 15.5 hours
- Low for extended run time: 50 lumens; runs 37 hours
- High (night vision preserving mode): 0.7 lumens; runs 8 days
- Flash SOS mode for emergency signaling: 0.7 lumens; runs 12 days
Battery: 3 AA size alkalineFeatures:
- Size: 2.37" x 5.44" (6.00 x 13.82 cm)
- Weight: 8.8 oz (249.47 g)
- Three strong base magnets grab onto steel surfaces for hands-free use
- Ergonomic handle locks into position; features an integrated hang-hook for hands-free use
- Stand it upright or hang it with D-ring on base of lantern to use as an overhead light
- Durable, polymer construction with rubber molded base provides stability on slippery or uneven surfaces
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m submersion
- Floats for easy retrieval if dropped in water
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens
- Rugged, non-slip base