This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
Streamlight Siege Ultra-Compact Yellow Alkaline Work Lantern - 200/100/50 Lumens
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Streamlight Siege ultra-compact alkaline work lantern is a rugged, compact lantern with magnetic base that becomes a versatile, hands-free
work light when attached to steel surfaces. With 360° of soft, even light that
illuminates a large area, it’s perfect for when you need a lot of light without taking
Also available in Pink Seige Ultra Compact (STL44944), and Super Seige Coyote (STL44947).
- High for brightest light: 200 lumens; runs 7 hours
- Medium for longer run time: 100 lumens; runs 15.5 hours
- Low for extended run time: 50 lumens; runs 37 hours
- High (night vision preserving mode): 0.7 lumens; runs 8 days
- Flash SOS mode for emergency signaling: 0.7 lumens; runs 12 days
Weight: 8.8 oz (249.47 g)Battery: 3 AA size alkalineFeatures:
- Size: 2.37" x 5.44" (6.00 x 13.82 cm)
- Three strong base magnets grab onto steel surfaces for hands-free use
- Ergonomic handle locks into position; features an integrated hang-hook for hands-free use
- Stand it upright or hang it with D-ring on base of lantern to use as an overhead light
- Durable, polymer construction with rubber molded base provides stability on slippery or uneven surfaces
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m submersion
- Floats for easy retrieval if dropped in water
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens
- Rugged, non-slip base
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov