This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
Streamlight Strion LED HL 500/250/125 Lumens Rechargeable Flashlight
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Streamlight's Strion LED HL Rechargeable Flashlight provides the power of a Stinger in a more compact Lithium Ion rechargeable
flashlight. The Strion LED HL casts a bright white beam that spreads out to illuminate an entire area to see what’s in front of you and what may be hiding in the corners.
Includes IEC Type A (120V & 100V) AC/12V DC – 2 holders Technical Specifications:
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Output/Runtime: Three modes and strobe:
- High for a super-bright beam - 500 lumens; runs 1 hour
- Medium for bright light and longer run times – 250 lumens; runs 2 hours
- Low for light without glare and extended run times – 125 lumens; runs 3.5 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling your location; runs 2.5 hours
- Fully recharges battery in 3 hours.
- Charge base LED indication:
- LED Steady – Charging
- LED Blinking – Charged
- Standard or PiggyBack charger
- 2200mAh, rechargeable up to 1000 times
- Length: 5.90 in. (14.99 cm)
- Head Diameter: 1.25 in. (3.18 cm)
- Head Diameter at Tri-Lobe Anti-Roll Flange: 1.35 in. (3.43 cm) Barrel Diameter: 0.95 in. (2.41 cm)
- Weight 5.2 oz (148 grams) with battery
- Battery: Lithium Ion with on-board safety control circuit, 3.75V
- Compact, snap-in charger mounts in any position
- Switch Multi-function, push-button tactical tailswitch
- One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode
- Lens Borofloat high temperature glass lens
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector products a concentrated beam with optimal peripheral illiumination
- Charging Clamp style charge holder with digital control circuit that prevents over charge
- IPX4 water resistant operation; 2 meter impact resistance tested