This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
Streamlight Super Siege Rechargeable Scene Light/Work Lantern with Portable USB Charger, Coyote
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Streamlight's Super Siege Rechargeable Scene Light/Work Lantern with Portable USB Charger, is a rechargeable 1,100 lumen scene lantern. This scene and work light provides an auxiliary USB power source to
charge mobile devices or other Streamlight products. The 8800mAH lithium ion
battery capacity gives up to four full charges for most smartphones.
See also black Seige Ultra-compact (STL44943), and Pink Seige Ultra Compact (STL44944).
- One white C4 LED and four red LEDs
- Output/Run time:
- High for brightest light: 1,100 lumens; runs 5 hours
- Medium for bright light and longer run time: 550 lumens; runs 10.5 hours
- Low provides extended run time: 125 lumens; runs 35 hours
- Red LED (preseves night vision):
- High: 2.7 lumens; runs 110 hours
- Low: 1 lumen; runs 228 hours
- Flash SOS mode for emergency signaling: 2.7 lumens; runs 230 hours
- Weight:1 lb 14.0 oz (867.62 grams)
- Base Diameter: 3.80 in. (9.65cm)
- Height: 7.5 in (19.05 cm)
- Rechargeable 8800 mAh Lithium Ion battery
- Portable USB charger
- Removable, polycarbonate, cover provides even 360° light distribution
- Glare Guard allows for task lighting
- Night vision preserving mode extends run time for emergency preparedness
- Incorporated D-ring on bottom of lantern to hang it; spring-loaded to stow against the light, out of the way when not in use
- Ergonomic handle designed to lock in upright or stowed position; incorporated hook allows for hanging on horizontal edges
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m submersion; it floats if dropped in water
- CEC compliant
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov