This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
Streamlight TLR-1 HL 800 Lumens Tactical Light
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Streamlight TLR-1 HL Tactical light fits handguns and long-guns, and you can switch from one to the other in seconds. Its wide peripheral beam lets you see what’s all around you, including what’s lurking in corners. Includes a strobe for signaling/disorienting. Operates in temperatures from -40°F to +120°F. Includes Rail Locating Keys for use with Glock style, 1913 Picatinny, S&W 99/TSW, and Beretta 90.
Includes Rail Locating Keys and lithium batteries. Technical Specifications:
- Light Source C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- TIR optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Output/Run time 800 lumens; 15,000 candela peak beam intensity; 245m beam; runs 1.75 hours
- Switch Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch. Double tap of momentary paddle within 0.4 seconds activates strobe.
- Strobe can be disabled
- Weight:4.18 oz (118.6 grams) with batteries (included in purchase).
- Length: 3.39 in. (8.61 cm)
- Width: 1.47 in. (3.73 cm)
- Height: 1.44 in. (3.65 cm)
- Battery: Two 3V CR123A lithium batteries
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- One handed snap-on/tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov